What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing iStore App

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I was playing around with some Cydia tweeks (like Dreamboard and Springtomize) on my JB iPad2, but then after a respring when I deleted Dreamboard, I see that my app store app is missing. iTunes is there, but the store is gone. I've tired the "restrictions" fix, but that didn't work. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but it is in my settings window. What did I do and how can I get it back?
Thanks!!

PS NEVERMIND! I panicked. It appears that one of the options I checked in Springtomize either deleted it or hid it. Have to read ALL the documentation before I mess with that again!

btw is there a way to delete a thread like this if we see that it was posted in error?

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We tend to keep things around so that if anyone is just as silly in the future, they can get to the answer quicker :D

Glad you got it sorted... ;)

Most reactions