What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Applications

Shinereed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an application lover...I have over 150 of them on my IPAd. I know, I know...I'm addicted! My question is though, once I filled up all the screens, every time I would download a new app it would not appear, however, if I went to the application launcher and pulled it up it shows the app was installed. How can you add more pages to your IPAD or am I out of luck?

Thanks, Newbie Tami

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I grouped some apps in folders. Like "Photography" "Navigation" "Movies" etc.

Sent from my iPad2 3G 32 gig (not JB'ed) / using iPF

mtg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you group apps in a folder on a iPad? I can on my iPhone and my boyfriend can on his ipad2 but I can't seem to on mine.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Your iPad need to be running iOS 4 or higher to create folders.

To see what iOS version you are running go to Settings > General > About.

mtg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darn it. I guess I need a new one already. Thanks for your help.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shinereed said:
I'm an application lover...I have over 150 of them on my IPAd. I know, I know...I'm addicted! My question is though, once I filled up all the screens, every time I would download a new app it would not appear, however, if I went to the application launcher and pulled it up it shows the app was installed. How can you add more pages to your IPAD or am I out of luck?

Thanks, Newbie Tami

To make more space on your screens do as the other posters have advised and put your existing apps into folders. To do this, touch and hold any app until they all start to wiggle, then you can touch and drag them on top of each other to create a folder, you can then drag other apps into this folder. When you are done just press the home button to stop them wiggling.

The Archangel

OP
S

Shinereed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. What a PERFECT solution. You are all a Godsend and wealth of information.

Most reactions

Latest posts