What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing add bookmark button

Cidgrad90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Safari is missing the "+" for adding bookmarks. Does anyone know how to add it to the menu bar?

OP
C

Cidgrad90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I feel like an idiot, but I blame it on being new Apple products.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No reason to. No matter how intuitive the interface is, there is always something new to use. And to be fair this is one of the less intuitive quirks. That symbol usually hold things like sharing and printing options.

I've noticed lately that a lot of developers, and even Apple occasionally, have been using it as a catch all menu for things that don't seem to belong anywhere else.

Splashdesignz

iPF Noob
Reaction score