What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mint Presents The Truth About HDMI Cables

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
It'd be great if many people saw this.

TheRipHDMI3.jpg

Source: The Rip | MintLife Blog | Personal Finance News & Advice

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now i know why the big box stores try to sell you the top brand cables for the new model flat screen tvs when you buy them ..

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, I use to work at a computer store and the markup is crazy on cables. You would make more $$ off a USB cable then off of a printer with a whole lot less support.

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several good online vendors for high quality inexpensive cables. I usually use Blue Jeans Cable. Never had a problem with any of them. Now since the Ipad doesn't have any connectors, ......

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I did my research when I bought my cables, but in reality I was just reading Marketing Hype. Thanks for this post.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Great post...I had a similar experience with DVI cable, purchased at TigerDirect Store for $30 found a longer cable from the same company (cables to go) on Amazon for $14 and it was twice as long...it's a ridiculous margin.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second monoprice, their stuff is awesome. I got all new cables for my speakers and HDMI inputs from them when we got our new receiver.

Most reactions