What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minimum brightness hack?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh I love the brightness as it stops me tripping over toys in the dark....

Best is to use a case like the apple one and shield the screen with the flap. Oh and remember to check the volume is down before you turn on.

Hasse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Night web browser by Alex

Try the App "Night web browser by Alex"! I'm often using it in the evening when my girlfriend is trying to sleep. It dims the screen much more then iPhone normally can. :)

Hasse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all advices! But you can't jailbreak iPhone 5, right?
I found an app called "
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Night web browser by Alex" in another forum. With that browser you can dim at least the browser as much as you like. [/FONT]:)

ninety5eclipz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all advices! But you can't jailbreak iPhone 5, right?
I found an app called "
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Night web browser by Alex" in another forum. With that browser you can dim at least the browser as much as you like. [/FONT]:)

//deleted post// realized this thread was old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts