What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft word..?

foxy_1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
got an iPad 2 for my birthday :) im wanting something simular to word on it, is there some thing that I can get that I can then down load my resume etc onto? And so forth??

I've searched this and does not have anything in particular, which one exactly would i buy on app store? I just dont wanna waste my money on something crap, I have read that some are tutorials,... I def don't need that.

Any info would be awesome.

Thanks heaps

:-D

OP
foxy_1984

foxy_1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that, so it seems that a good one to get is docs2go,
However it does not seem to exist anymore?? Just my luck..

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing even remotely close to Word for the iPad.

If you want a nice word processor to create good looking documents Apple offers a simplified version of their Pages program for ten bucks. It's designed for a touch screen.

If you want to edit Word or other Office documents then Documents To Go is pretty good, but be aware that none of the programs that can edit Office documents support all the features and formatting of Office itself. Notably, Excel drop down lists do not convert.

OP
foxy_1984

foxy_1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks USBill, what is this one that is $10.00???

Most reactions