What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft Blutooth Mouse 5000 Problems

petersemail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to use a MS 5000 bluetooth mouse with my iPad. I have loaded BT Stack mouse driver but is does not find the 5000 mouse.

Also my HP windows tablet does not find this mouse but the Macbook connects no problems.

Has anybody else had this problem with this mouse or any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am trying to use a MS 5000 bluetooth mouse with my iPad. I have loaded BT Stack mouse driver but is does not find the 5000 mouse. Also my HP windows tablet does not find this mouse but the Macbook connects no problems. Has anybody else had this problem with this mouse or any suggestions? Thanks Peter
I use BTC Mouse and Trackpad with the Apple Magic Mouse with no issues. I also have Bloothtooth Companion installed from the Cydia store. It is supposed to help with mouse recognition. Please let us know how you get on. Cheers, Dan

Most reactions

Latest posts