What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merging Two iTunes Accounts

RSMGreg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being the bright boy that I am, I managed to create two iTunes accounts and actually applied iTunes gift cards on each before realizing what I did. Do you have any suggestions on how to merge them into one account?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It can't be done. Maybe you could talk to Apple about it and see if they can somehow give you credit for the apps you have bought on whichever account you decide to keep, but there is no way to do it without their direct intervention.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The ability to merge accounts is something Apple has mentioned as a goal, but hey've set no timeline, nor have they even hinted at what kind of limitations or proofs would be needed.

So, don't hold your breath.

What you could do is log in to one account and use the iTunes Gift option to gift apps to yourself on the other account. You'll probably end up leaving a few pennies behind, but you can get the bulk of your Gift cards value into a single account that way. It will just take a little while (unless you go on a buying spree).

Most reactions

Latest posts