What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maximum apps?

TLCman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new here and kind of in a hurry to find answer to a nagging question, so if it has been discussed like I expect it would, pls direct me to d right thread. My iPad loaded a number of aps pages and stopped displaying new downloaded aps. New apps won't show unless I delete other aps. Is there a way to increase the number of apps it can take? I have a 64gb and I am sure not out of memory.

TLCman

Applebaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TLCman said:
I am new here and kind of in a hurry to find answer to a nagging question, so if it has been discussed like I expect it would, pls direct me to d right thread. My iPad loaded a number of aps pages and stopped displaying new downloaded aps. New apps won't show unless I delete other aps. Is there a way to increase the number of apps it can take? I have a 64gb and I am sure not out of memory.

TLCman

Yes! You can drag apps you don't really use on top of another one and they will merge and create a sort of folder. That way you save room for new ones. You can do this over and over.

Sent from my Epic IPAD 2!

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many apps do you have? Do you realise you can create more pages for the extra ones? All you have to do is "press and hold" on an app, wait until they all start wobbling, then drag one of them to the right hand edge of the screen. It will move on to a new page.

Most reactions