What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps stuck in "Waiting" mode

RolySJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't open my mail on my iPad 1. I keep getting the error message "Can't open mail. Put your password in settings. I enter my password and then I get told to verify on Yahoo. I have tried this about 5 times. I also tried closing all my open apps. No help. I am also getting asked to enter a password for CalDV. I have no idea what that is.
Please help! I'm going crazzzzzzy.

Fredconk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Philly Joe ! That worked although I did not have to delete anything. Only reason was because I am soooo slow I could not remember all ( which was not much ) of what you said to do and I looked back to read what you said once I opened ITunes and went to downloads when I checked the main screen the other downloads were loading. Great ! Thanks a ton.

stoney8676

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks this worked for me... except i went to the app store application >purchased & touched the little box with the arrow inside the cloud & it did it =) it worked i didnt have to restore the whole ipad thanx GOD bc i dnt have my laptop w me & i wouldve lost all my books from the ibook app. Thanx Philly Joe =)

mrdengue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally!

I know this is an old thread but I had to thank you!, it was as you said, a podcast stuck downloading!. BAH, I wish I've found this before resetting my device....*sighs*

Most reactions

Latest posts