What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make the first letter a lower case letter and controlling the "touch" correction.

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to make the first letter after a period lower case? I have tried typing the first letter that I want in lower case twice to no avail.

Also is there a better way to control the touch correct? I find myself deleting the entire line to correct a mistake rather than trying to touch the area to correct the error. Also when touching to correct I delete the entire line without meaning to. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First place to look is Settings > Keyboard. The auto capitalisation is in there along with some other bits...

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am doing touch/correct I find that I can make more precise touches with my Griffin stylus, as opposed to my fat finger. This may help.

Most reactions

Latest posts