What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Made a boubou withg my new Ipad

Sabexx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tryied to look for this one, but couldn'T find the answer on the board.

Bought a used Ipad yesterday and I tryied to reset it using the reset & erase all programs option (probably not the most brillant move) and since then it dosn't work anymore. Right now all I have is the apple logon on screen and my Computer dosn'T recognize it.

I was wondering if you had any advice on what I could do to have it reboot and reinstall with all original default settings

Thank you in advance

OP
S

Sabexx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oups forgot what part of the forum I was in... This is probably not the right place to ask that question, but Hello all nevertheless :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

OK - you've come to the right place!! Did you initialise your iPad on this computer? i.e. is this a new problem and it's worked OK before. I'm guessing that the iPad was probably initialised on another computer previously...so this is the first time you've connected the iPad to the computer..

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
S

Sabexx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim

I'll start the reading

and for the question: It is the first time on this computer. I wanted to reboot it to start on a fresh page... but probably didn't do it the right way :(

OP
S

Sabexx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW Scotland is that part of your name or where you are? cause I plan to visit Scotland in a few weeks:D

Most reactions

Latest posts