What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macloveworld iPad 2 Cases

tommicheal444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really like the Michael Kors Ipad case it looks cute and functional. Im about to get an IPad 2 and Im curious

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I got my Jumper today...

I was pretty surprised that it showed up so quickly, but eagerness soon wore off when I opened to discover they sent me the wrong color. I had requested several times to confirm they were sending me Navy, but he never answered that question and just gave me my tracking #. I open it today to find the light blue version. I wrote him again letting him know what happened. In the mean time I figure I would slip it on and see how it is. UGH, most of it is pretty good, but there is one huge problem. The section near the smart cover cut-out is too loose, and does not fit well. I sent another email just requesting a refund, so we'll see how that goes.

Attachments

• jumper3.jpg
    jumper3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 201
  • jumper4.jpg
    jumper4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 236
  • jumper1.jpg
    jumper1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Jumper2.jpg
    Jumper2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 219
OP
M

Mike4AU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jd78, sorry for your troubles.

Episodes like this just reinforce the notion that there are serious communication problems with this outfit. Heck, I would like to buy an Infante case, but I just don't have enough confidence that I would get the item I want. I shudder to think what would happen when I tried to return it and get the one I want.

Thanks for the update. I sure hope your situation get resolved easily!

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The worst part of all is how poorly the thing fits on the iPad 2 (according to the pictures posted above)! That is horrible!

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
End to my Maclove Jumper dilemma

I wrote "Jimmy" about the wrong color I was sent and the horrible fit of the case. He did not once address the color issue, but had a response about the fit:

Jumper case is suit and design with smart cover .That's technical problem . Because if it's not tight there , the case cannot used with the Smart Cover together so well . We couldn't take the Alongside go away easily .

In the end I got a refund for the case, and he told me to keep it. Basically, it's cheaper for him to let me keep it than creating a pre-paid shipping label for it, and I definitely wasn't going to pay to ship it back.

I really hope those of you that ordered other cases have a better experience. Personally, I would not recommend this seller... Even if the other products are good, the risk of a rough transaction seem high. I definitely would not recommend the Jumper, especially if the "owner" himself stated my experience is not a defect.

JapaneseChin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jd78, sorry to hear your experiences with the poorly designed Jumper. My Viscount was finally DSL'ed to me this past Saturday, and I have yet to pick it up at the concierge downstairs. They were closed for Easter yesterday. I hope my color and fit would be decent. After all, it costs 70 bucks! I will post feedback on it after I got it today.

Jtrosky, I didn't understand last sentence of that quote either...:confused:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone understand what the hell "Jimmy" was trying to say is the quote above?? Ouch...

Nope, no clue. I suspect "Jimmy" is not a native English speaker. Is Maclove located in this country?

paulheili

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine macloveworld Infante today.It's perfect

EDIT

Posted from Hongkong on april 21

Last edited:

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine macloveworld Infante today.It's perfect

EDIT

Posted from Hongkong on april 21

Glad things worked out! A user in another forum received their Viscount and their take was not as positive. The pics posted were similar to what Maclove was advertising, but it just sound like he was not happy with it in person.

Most reactions

Latest posts