What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macloveworld iPad 2 Cases

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are sooooooo many people out there trying to make a buck on the Internet these days and they are all disparate for products to sell. A fancy web site means little because it is easy to achieve a polished look with zero work.

Have you seen how many sellers there are offering tablets and accessories? I'll bet there are thousands and most will likely fail miserably. They order these items from China (for the most part) because they are cheap and they look like quality products. My thinking is they cannot support lots of returns because many (My assumption only) simply do not have the cash available to make refunds.

Some sellers are not able to order large numbers of products and some order from the manufacturers hoping that their shipment will arrive in-time to fill orders. I know one seller that promotes and takes orders for products they see on some import site before they order the items. Bad thing to do but at least in one specific case, this person clears about a hundred grand every few months.

As for Maclove world, no telling what their story is. Perhaps they are lax when it comes to updating their web site and perhaps they are counting on the fact that many people will simply remain frustrated and wont take action. Sounds to me like a one man shop with a nice site and apparently, piss poor CS. If true, he will likely fail.

Bob

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a reply from Jimmy!

Jimmy from Maclove wrote me back... He apologized for the delay. He stated since they offer free shipping they normally ship via Singapore Post, but stated he will ship my case via DHL today.

This might work out after all. I'll keep you posted.

sbroadway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also got a reply from Jimmy with an apology for delay. He even followed up with my order status. I ordered from Amazon. He stated he would be sending the package via DHL. I will report back when I get the product.

OP
M

Mike4AU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope all this works out well. From the pics, I really like the Infante case. We shall see.

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed the Maclove site has been updated to let you select color for your order (At least on the Jumper and Viscount, did not check others).

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jimmy from Maclove wrote me back... He apologized for the delay. He stated since they offer free shipping they normally ship via Singapore Post, but stated he will ship my case via DHL today.

This might work out after all. I'll keep you posted.

So Maclove and Jimmy are in Japan?

Bob

inksofmemories

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I get Jimmy's email please? I tried clicking on the contact link but it keeps redirecting me back to the homepage.

Did anyone get their orders yet? I'm considering getting the Jumper.

inksofmemories

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, jd78! I saw some YouTube videos of their other products and they seem legit.

Are you from the states? Shipping says it's $20 for me. I hope I can get free shipping as well =\

jd78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in TX. I got my tracking number from them tonight, so it's on its way. I ordered from their site and at the time it was free shipping, not sure if they changed it recently.

osad4831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking for the same question several days before. while attempting to search the solution.

Most reactions