What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mach 3 Composites - Carbon Fiber IPAD Case

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
web_sample_1_1.jpg

Style, Function, and Durability.This is no sleeve! The custom Mach 3 Composites IPAD case. Protect your new investment with our checkpoint friendly carbon fiber IPAD case. This case is very low profile, very light, and very strong. We designed this case for your IPAD with the purpose of protection and style . Let everyone know who you are! Take one out for a test flight today.http://i.imgur.com/dbFCN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
I wonder if it only fits a bare iPad.

I like it, but question whether or not an iPad with a gel or hard shell cover
would fit.

Looks like a quality product at a decent price.

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm Kevin, the president of Mach 3 Composites. We are very excited to be part of the IPAD forums and want to thank all the folks at the site for their help. A quick note about our IPAD case. It is exactly that, a case not a sleeve. We designed this case for the transport and storage of your IPAD. It is very low profile (3CM), very light, hard shell, padded and lined. All our cases are 100% carbon fiber(not imitation), and checkpoint friendly. We invite you to check out site and our Face Book page. If you like what you see we would love to have you as a fan! Feel free to e-mail me directly with any case questions you might have. Thanks again!
Kevin
www.mach3composites.com
e-mail [email protected]

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if it only fits a bare iPad.

I like it, but question whether or not an iPad with a gel or hard shell cover
would fit.

Looks like a quality product at a decent price.
Thanks thehatguy,
When we designed the case we added an extra 10MM on the length and width so if you have a snap on cover for the back of your IPAD you can still leave it on when you store or transport in our case.

ilovemyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inside Pictures?

Would like to know if you have any pictures of the iPad case open possibly? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts