What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mac & the iPad, History Repeats Itself

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mac & the iPad
For those of us around Apple for the launch of the 1984 Mac, things are awfully familiar.

In bringing that original Mac to market, Steve hit on a formula that worked for him. He keeps repeating it, and it seems to get better every time. It worked for the iPhone, and it worked for the iPad, too. Here are the necessary elements.

Colin Down Under

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple has long been the true force in making us abandon obsolete standards for PCs. It is a giant juggling act that may never be perfected, but it will always be better.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac & the iPad
For those of us around Apple for the launch of the 1984 Mac, things are awfully familiar.

In bringing that original Mac to market, Steve hit on a formula that worked for him. He keeps repeating it, and it seems to get better every time. It worked for the iPhone, and it worked for the iPad, too. Here are the necessary elements.

Colin Down Under

Colin this article is really one of the best i read about the mac history, that bring me too long long time ago, when i use my LCII, my Powerbook 100 and the Classic color of my secretary And the famous AFTER DARK screen saver… and yet ''SJ'' is repeating the same story with his iPad ..

i remember what he reply in an interview of him concerning the Netbook, he reply we will not jump on this niche, but we have some interesting idea … now we the iPad and the OS4 we see what he mean at that time.

A new era in computing already come out, and more people as in the past are spectator

Most reactions

Latest posts