What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost music since update?

iPAD4ME

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else lost all their music? When I go into iPod app it just has a music note image and says "canceling sync...." bummed as did not notice before heading out on the road :( I updated on Tuesday.

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happened to me too. What was weird was when I looked in iPod is showed no music. When I opened settings>general>about it still showed all my songs were there. Hopefully a resync will fix the issue.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems to be a common problem. I had the same thing happen and a resync brought them back.

Oddly, it did not seem to take very long. I suspect the files are there but a catalog or something is missing.

robnorthjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost all but 10 apps. I have the receipts from the APPS I purchased from the IPAD but it is not listed under the iStore purchases on the web. Any suggestions on how to write? I rebooted and re-syned multiple times and no joy

JimboMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost some of my apps. I went to buy one of them again as could find no way of sorting the issue and it saud that I had already bought this app and that I could re down load it for free which I have and am back to normal now hope this helps

Most reactions

Latest posts