What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like it will be called iPad-3 and not HD or 2s !

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best Buy stores have reportedly begun to receive cases sealed in boxes for Apple's third-generation iPad ahead of Wednesday's anticipated unveiling.

The cases have shipped in boxes with a pink sticker stating "Do not display until official iPad 3 launch," an anonymous tipster told PhoneArena.com. Cases for the so-called "iPad 3" are said to be shipping in bulk, as third-party manufacturers are planning for Apple to begin selling its next iPad soon after it is officially announced.

"The shipment is not of just a few cases — there's over 1,000 Targus Versavu 360 stands for the next-gen iPad shipping to Best Buy, meaning that it won't be long until the actual tablet hits shelves," the report said.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
we are geting close thats for sure tomorrow is the show and sometime next week the ipad3 launchs

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm.... So if best buy already have them.... I wonder if they will go on sale the next day after release.. Thursday.. that's IF they have them already.. so excited :beer:

@ndr3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems to make sense, I was under the impression that they do the "s" thing on phones because they update every 6 months (i think) which covers the upgrade path for 12,18 & 24 month phone contracts. And to call it an iPad "HD" seems a bit "HTC" IMO!

Most reactions

Latest posts