What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for sympathy - wont's get it, but looking anyway

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bummer! Hopefully you'll get your new iPad sooner than later. I have to laugh at the snarky comments on this thread because I do recall a few days in March when people were crazy with excitement over the anticipation of launch day and others were super bummed when they waited to order and had to wait a little extra for their new iPad to arrive.

How soon we forget.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
Bummer! Hopefully you'll get your new iPad sooner than later. I have to laugh at the snarky comments on this thread because I do recall a few days in March when people were crazy with excitement over the anticipation of launch day and others were super bummed when they waited to order and had to wait a little extra for their new iPad to arrive.

How soon we forget.

Very good reminder or this, Happy Pelican.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I would have told you to get the 64GB version. I read that those are actually the most popular model.

To my eyes, the iPad doesn't work in white (it draws your eyes to the bezel rather than the screen), but it works great on the iPhone (only a little white so not such a draw)! But enjoy what you get...

Not completely true for 4G version. I tried 3 venues for the 32gb, and they were alllllllll on backorder for weeks. 64 may be popular for wifi only but I think the 32 is the best of both worlds.

After having a 64 for 11 months, I know that I can manage a 32. I have about 16 gb of music and I rotate about 4gb of movies. That gives me about 10gb to work with pictures, make videos, and apps. I don't really play games so they go back and forth. When someone wants to play one, I just download and delete.

If times get hard, i can delete the videos and upload all pics because I got 5gb of drop box and a 500gb goflex satellite.

Most reactions

Latest posts