What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine just came in

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FedEx just delivered two new black 32GB WiFi iPads to my place of business. I've barely had time to set it up and try some browsing and a few apps. I did take a few indoor test shots with the camera, and the difference in image quality is significant. No more graininess at all, and no obvious pixelation when enlarged.

The unit does feel a bit heavier in the hand. I have not yet tried to see if it will fit my iPad2 case.

I returned my 10 day old iPad2 for a refund when I ordered the new iPads. I stored everything to iCloud before doing a reset on the old unit. While setting up the new one, I was asked if I wanted to start new or restore. I chose restore and all my apps downloaded automatically and were right where I had left them. Totally seamless.

Browsing does seem a bit quicker and the displayed image is sharp as a tack. I'll make some more critical comments as I have more time to actually get into using the iPad.

Most reactions