What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best app for notes on the iPad?

frances2art

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I have new iPad mini and I'd like to ask you for tips on paid or unpaid notes application. Classic apple notes do not satisfy me so there arent clear categorization and function that would appreciate such as creating notes at school or writing long documents. Evernote is too complicated and iWork is too expensive, you can send me some alternatives?

Another question is on you, what features you like from notes editor you would expect (there is no app with this function and features).

I'm very glad for your tips and look forward to them.

Thank you Regards Frances

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Daily notes is great. It is really for a record of daily activities, like an electronic diary, but you can use it any way you want.. It is possible to set up tabs for storing notes. Oh yes, and it can be password protected and has some extra functions on the keyboard. You can also add photos to notes, email both text and PDF - and lots more.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

russ331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used Evernote for years on my PC & now on my iPad. My girlfriend uses Evernote on her iPad. If we can use it, anyone can... it's not complicated.

Whatever you choose, don't choose an IOS-only product, as you may wish to access your notes at some future date via an Android or Windows, etc device, so cross-platform compatibility is essential. That's what makes Evernote unbeatable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another good one is Drafts. Costs £2.49 in UK. Notes can be sent almost anywhere or just left in the app. Has an extended keyboard as well. See the app store and visit the developer's web site or details.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try PlainText. You can print, email or synch notes - and it's free.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try “PhotoForge2”, it allows to change image resolution in any size. So you can easily change your image resolution according to your need...

?????????? Thought originator of this asked about notes apps ?????

Most reactions

Latest posts