What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a pdf reader which meets these requirements

zan5hin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have PDF Reader Pro and it suffers from jerky scrolling between pages. I also mentioned in my post about another app which does vertical scrolling. If you had used 0.5% (maybe too big a number) of your brain and read my post carefully, you would know that just any vertical scrolling is not I am looking for.

Well I apologise profusely but even 100% of my brain power does not include mental telepathy. I did read your OP carefully, maybe if you had written it more carefully you would have mentioned that you already have PDF Reader Pro instead of mentioning that you tried a bunch of free apps? :confused::confused::confused:

I think jerky scrolling would be quite apt in your case.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually most of the apps, including GoodReader used to have vertical scrolling, and most people didn't like that - we like the feel of flipping pages - so they changed the apps to the form factor that most people wanted.

Good luck on your search anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts