What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a decent ipad 3 case?

OP
D

dinusmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks zman the Belkin case is looking good. i will go for it.

UcanTry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this Seidio Active on eBay for $50 shipped.

2059838d.jpg

I have the white one and love it. Best case I have so far. Have the zagg and leather incase but this Seidio active is my fav. 46 shipped via amazon.

gerryb12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought a Tucano Cornice iPad 3 case, great quality.
Tucano.com

sarashah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my otterbox defender for Protection and the 2 stand angles are both good for typing and it is solid. The other nice thing is that Walmart.com has it on sale, normally $89.66 is now $49.09. Great buy and otterbox customer care is great. while searching for ipad 3 cases i've forund anther useful page www.ipad3games.co/2012/05/best-cases-for-new-ipad-3.html

Last edited:

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
inline6power said:
best case i have found yet for an ipad. love it because its the only zip up case i have been able to find. perfect for my working use of my i pad.

BOOKSTANDPRO2 - Macally Peripherals

Lots of cases are just variations on a theme, this one however looks to be something different, I like it.
Is the screen protected when you pack it away?

cwinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Targus Slim Case, which I prefer to the Vuscape. The Vuscape just stuck to the corners too much so when I wanted to prop it up in landscape mode it was a real struggle to get it to work. The slim case just flips the cover back flat when you hold it and props up very easily for typing or watching videos/using it as photo frame. At $50 it is overpriced, just like most Apple accessories, but you can find it quite a bit cheaper on Amazon, et al. It's got magnetic on/off and really is very slim. Some people were concerned it doesn't have enough "coverage" but I feel it keeps the back scratch free, the front covered, and that's about all the frills I need.

Most reactions

Latest posts