What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a decent ipad 3 case?

dinusmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone, i just got my ipad last day now i am looking for protection for my new ipad. i already found some nice cases but i am confused to select best one for me. The one i liked most is The Venture iPad 3 Case | iPad 3 Cases and Covers Store .. can anyone recommend me similar case like this one. Basically i am looking for a leather case. i highly appreciate your help to find a case for me. Or suggest me any other good looking ipad 3 case must be under $60.

Regards
Dinu

jessiluvsuxox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinusmith said:
hello everyone, i just got my ipad last day now i am looking for protection for my new ipad. i already found some nice cases but i am confused to select best one for me. The one i liked most is The Venture iPad 3 Case | iPad 3 Cases and Covers Store .. can anyone recommend me similar case like this one. Basically i am looking for a leather case. i highly appreciate your help to find a case for me. Or suggest me any other good looking ipad 3 case must be under $60.

Regards
Dinu

Otter box!

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked at lots of cases and tried several before finding the perfect case. I have the new Targus Vuscape for iPad 3. It's a faux leather, but smells and feels like real leather. It's sturdy, tight, compact, classy and feels really solid in my hands. Check it out in person, I recommend it highly.

Dosher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yoobao Executive Leather Case. Great protection around all edges and corners, well made, real leather, smells good, choice of colours and great value. Highly recommended.

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bear Motion! Great leather case and their customer service is second to none.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yoobao and bear motion cases seem to be limited on the number of viewing positions. Plus the stability when you are using it as seen in one photo on website. Looks top heavy.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked at lots of cases and tried several before finding the perfect case. I have the new Targus Vuscape for iPad 3. It's a faux leather, but smells and feels like real leather. It's sturdy, tight, compact, classy and feels really solid in my hands. Check it out in person, I recommend it highly.

I started out with an Apple Smart Cover (in gray) w/ a matching Belkin Snap Shield Secure. It's a great combo. However, it wasn't professional looking enough for me (office/meetings/conference). I ended up with the Targus Vuscape too and am very happy with it.

im

im

im

im

sugarplum39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They do have them an they don't cost silly prices hope I've been helpful x

drummin1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the navy leather smart cover from Apple direct then purchased the navy leather back from xtrememac.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jessbarney777 said:
I love the vuscape shown above. Its great looking. But for the money, and as iPad Cases go, i really like mine from Zoogue iPad Case | iPad 2 Cases | Leather iPad Cases. I'm partial to the adjustable nature of the their cover.
For me, viewing angle was so important. It was the deciding factor when i bought mine.

I love my Zoogue case as well.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zman said:
I started out with an Apple Smart Cover (in gray) w/ a matching Belkin Snap Shield Secure. It's a great combo. However, it wasn't professional looking enough for me (office/meetings/conference). I ended up with the Targus Vuscape too and am very happy with it.

Agree with zman and Imnparadise. The Vuscape in black was the first case I picked up for my new iPad 3 back in March, and after looking at many other cases, it's still my favorite one. I have a review on one of the threads here. It's good value for only $39.95 (got it at Best Buy) and I even bought a second one in gray. I'm also looking at the Caseen Designo series cases. These have a handstrap and are priced between $27-$34.

Good luck with your decision!

Edit:

Here's the link to my review in the iPad Accessories forum. There are some pretty good suggestion here too.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-acce...ppointed-quality-available-ipad3-cases-2.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts