What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locking Screen/Internet speed

Khalid30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought an i pad after a recent visit to the States about 4 weeks and have been extremely happy with the product until the other day.

for some reason my internet speed has become very slow and also my screen lock switch on the side of the i-pad has only just recently started to function as a mute switch!!!

I have reset to factory settings but this has not made a difference.

Can anyone help me out with these two queries

Thanks

TTown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My lock screen turned into the mute button as well. Happened after the update.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't imagine what happened to your internet, but the screen-lock thing came wiht the last update. See our Video FAQ in my sig for details.

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I they bought an iPad today, it would come with the new OS? Or do you still have to download it?
I would venture to say that it would depend upon where you bought it, and whether or not it was shipped to them before the release of 4.2.1.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I they bought an iPad today, it would come with the new OS? Or do you still have to download it?
I would venture to say that it would depend upon where you bought it, and whether or not it was shipped to them before the release of 4.2.1.

Oh. What if you just walked into the Apple store or Target? I wonder if all of those models are updated? I guess eventually they all will be.

Most reactions

Latest posts