What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locking folders?

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folderlock (cydia) says it locks folders.. Have not used myself! Locktopus only locks apps but is great for me as I only lock a few..

T

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folder lock will lock all you folders. There is no option to pick which one to lock.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to have this but just rejailbrock my pad and now appears you have to pay for it unless it's in a repo that I don't have

Using alternative repos to download a paid app for free is piracy and discussing or promoting that is against our rules, which can be referenced in my sig.

Darkstar1041

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to have this but just rejailbrock my pad and now appears you have to pay for it unless it's in a repo that I don't have

Using alternative repos to download a paid app for free is piracy and discussing or promoting that is against our rules, which can be referenced in my sig.

Ok sorry broke the rules on a very Gray area on here will no longer post any links cheers for the info mate :)

Most reactions