What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locket by itself

Reaction score
Yeah hi, my Ipad Air 2 that has all my school books on it has locked itself. I cannot do anything to unlock it, Siri wont work, Trying ti turn it off won't work. Also the screen zoomed in So now I can't do one thing on it, if one of yous know how to fix this Tell me now.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Reset: Hold down the power and home button until the Apple Logo appears. Be patient. I can take a while for the iPad to show the logo.

A zoomed in screen is usually caused by the Accessibilty Zoom feature. A double tap with three fingers should toggle it on/off. You can make sure it does not activate again by turning it off uner Settings > General > Accessibilty. Also make sure the Home button shortcut at the bottom of the accessibilty page is not set to turn Zoom on/off with a tripple click of hte Home button.

Most reactions