What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of installed Cydia packages & tweaks

Kenilik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I JB'd my iPad2 64Gb GSM this morning having purchased and used xBackup yesterday in preparation. I thought I was being so smart, but when I did the xBackup restore my iPad was unusable through what I can only guess is some combination of tweaks / themes that are not compatible with iOS 5.0.1. Now I've done a factory restore and want to go through Cydia and do my tweaks one at a time but I can't remember what is what.

Does anyone know of a way that I can get a list of my previously installed or downloaded tweaks & packages that I got through Cydia? Is there way to get it from the Cydia site itself?

I have tried looking through the xBackup zip file which I also backed up to my PC but can't find anything too readable.

Help!

P.S. xBackup for this purpose seems to be a waste of money because the same thing will happen for the next JB.

Most reactions

Latest posts