What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Service on 3G after Piracy Tweak and Cydia install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johneb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

After installing Cydia, my 3G seemed to be fine..

But yesterday I installed a piracy-enabling tweak and for some reason now I cant get a 3G connection saying 'no service'

done a hard boot, took the SIM out - nothing

might have to Restore I think..

Anybody seen this before?

Last edited by a moderator:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Dont use a piracy-enabling tweak then!! We don't help pirates here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

After installing Cydia, my 3G seemed to be fine..

But yesterday I installed [a piracy app]and for some reason now I cant get a 3G connection saying 'no service'

done a hard boot, took the SIM out - nothing

might have to Restore I think..

Anybody seen this before?

Why yes, yes we have seen this behavior before ... unfortunately!

You're a pirate and you tried to install something that enables you to steal developers' hard work.

We don't condone piracy here at iPadForums, neither the products to do piracy or the discussion of any tweaks, repos or apps to enable piracy. Not only is it against our rules, it's illegal. Don't be a pirate!

The only assistance you will get here is this piece of advice: Remove any/all piracy-enabling tools from your iPad - and don't be a pirate! I guarantee that with all that crap gone, your iPad will work fine.

Please take a moment and - read our rules, which are conveniently linked in my signature. Thank you.

Thread closed.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions