What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck on Apple splash screen after every rebbot

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been installing tweaks like crazy since the jailbreak and haven't had much of an issue...until tonight. I was installing and uninstalling different tweaks try to get Pandora music controls in my notification center and something went terribly wrong. I think the last tweak I installed was called MusicCenter (or something like that) and my IPad rebooted and stuck on the splash screen. I can get out go the splash screen with a button combo and my lightning cable but after every reboot I'm stuck again and when it does boot it's in safe mode. I uninstalled every tweak that I have installed in the past 2 days and the issue persists. I'm going to go ahead and restore when I get home but this is just weird. I did upgrade something in Cydia at some point through the night but I can't remember what it was and I've uninstalled just about everything in Cydia. Well, hopefully a restore will get this all straight.

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well MusicCenter is currently not available for iPads on 6.1.....so that's why it's messing up. So my guess is you installed it from somewhere else before checking the compatibility....good luck

7a3ehesu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
SikYou

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inked adrenaline said:
Well MusicCenter is currently not available for iPads on 6.1.....so that's why it's messing up. So my guess is you installed it from somewhere else before checking the compatibility....good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There was a list of about 6 different tweaks that I looked at installing, some I tried, some I didn't due to compatibility issues. I'm not sure which tweak screwed my pad but I got it all fixed up so no harm done.

Most reactions

Latest posts