What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limesn0w Unlock for iOS 4.1 Baseband 02.10.04 - 05.15.01 - iPad, iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G

iPadGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTjOj0-8cY0[/ame]

Finally the unlock software limesn0w iOS 4.1 iPhone 4 & 3GS unlock for 05.15.01 Baseband & 2.10.04 Baseband below.
Get the new Limesn0w unlock below for iPhone 4 baseband 02.10.04 and iPhone 3GS/3G baseband 05.15.01 for iOS 4.1 firmware by Geohot.

Limesn0w will be available in the next release of Limera1n Jailbreak which will be posted here just as soon as it's released to the public so keep checking back.

LImesn0w Unlock for baseband 02.10.04 / 05.15.01 / 05.14.02:

Last edited:

drasadshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still waiting for the unlock to be released. Please hurry up cause I need the unlock for my iPhone 05.15.01 very badly.

drasadshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love you geohot please release the unlock for the baseband 05.15.01. I will be grateful. Thank you very very very much.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love you geohot please release the unlock for the baseband 05.15.01. I will be grateful. Thank you very very very much.

Aaaaarrrrggggg. I realise you are desperate for an unlock, but please stop bumping this thread every day and let it die.
The original post is a complete hoax! As far as any of us know, and as he himself stated, Geohot is NOT working on an unlock for the latest baseband..., and even if someone is working on it, this thread is really not the place to get their attention and plead for a release on a daily basis... Thank you very very much.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaaaarrrrggggg. I realise you are desperate for an unlock, but please stop bumping this thread every day and let it die.
The original post is a complete hoax! As far as any of us know, and as he himself stated, Geohot is NOT working on an unlock for the latest baseband..., and even if someone is working on it, this thread is really not the place to get their attention and plead for a release on a daily basis... Thank you very very much.

Feel better? I feel better for you.:D

OP
I

iPadGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lets search before we post next time :p

What the hell do I need to search? I speak to George "geohot" Hotz on a regular basis. Oh, and geohot NEVER said he wasn't making an unlock just to clear that up. He only stated that the site will never be real. Which is true, limesn0w is not gonna have a site of it's own, limesn0w is going to be added to the next release of limera1n jailbreak and you will install it like you would Cydia. limesn0w will be available a couple days after firmware iOS 4.2 is released which is scheduled to be released on Nov. 10th. For those that wanna believe limesn0w is a hoax, keep on believing it while I and many others are talking on their iPhones with T-Mobile or any other GSM network carrier. Here is the facts, limesn0w is as real as a heart attack, it's coming within the next 10 days and it will be available on limera1n and NOT limesn0w website. Geohot purchased that domain to keep the fakers from claiming the are limesn0w nothing less and nothing more. As you can see in the video, limesn0w is only available on the next limera1n and not the limesn0w website which again is the reason why geohot states this message on that site, "This will never be real, media understand it". However, it is definitely real on the next limera1n jailbreak so I hope this clears up all the Mass confusion and get ready people!

Most reactions

Latest posts