What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leviathanhaz HD question

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love the theme that someone posted in the tweaks section. I have a question though, how do you change the pictures on the lock screen? I'm pretty sure it's possible? Being female I really don't want the women pics on my screen lol

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Settings>Brightnes and wallpaper>Wallpaper. Select a category, then an image, and select whether you want it on the home screen lock or both.

From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Settings>Brightnes and wallpaper>Wallpaper. Select a category, then an image, and select whether you want it on the home screen lock or both.

From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

I was hoping to keep the photo frame and replace the photos with ones from my camera roll. I'm pretty sure I have to use ifile. I went into ifile, found the theme and the pictures I wanted to replace but when I tried to replace them mine would not show up, I made sure they were the same file type, PNG but I'm thinking it didnt work because the size was too big, not sure...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are on the right track. You must replace them with files of exactly the same name (case sensitive), and then you must respring the device in order to see the changes.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are on the right track. You must replace them with files of exactly the same name (case sensitive), and then you must respring the device in order to see the changes.

Ok thanks! Now,I just need to go back and rename all of them/resize.....later though I'm tired of messing with it!

Rolleicord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gresh .... May I hijack your thread? I have some question on the leviathanHAZ too. On my ipad mini, there is an option for a weather widget or a rectangular box with a clock thingy. How do I get rid of that clock thingy? Its like in the middle of my icons. :mad:

Also a funny thing, all this while I have been using my ipad mini in in landscape mode. I find that if I turn to landscape orientation, the fonts get a little bigger and its easier to read. (I am getting older ;) ) Imagine to my dismay that the leviathan is more of a portrait theme. Probably most of them are "portrait"ty themes I guess. The gorgeous wall paper have nice shadows for the dock in portrait mode. In landscape, everything is weird. Even the lockscreen. Can the weather widget be set/tweaked up to be in landscape?

Final question ... Is this a noisy theme? There was an update mobile substrate something that says now you should be hearing sounds from winterboard. So far I hear nothing cept for my alarms, and CNN notifications. :eek:

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gresh .... May I hijack your thread? I have some question on the leviathanHAZ too. On my ipad mini, there is an option for a weather widget or a rectangular box with a clock thingy. How do I get rid of that clock thingy? Its like in the middle of my icons. :mad:

Also a funny thing, all this while I have been using my ipad mini in in landscape mode. I find that if I turn to landscape orientation, the fonts get a little bigger and its easier to read. (I am getting older ;) ) Imagine to my dismay that the leviathan is more of a portrait theme. Probably most of them are "portrait"ty themes I guess. The gorgeous wall paper have nice shadows for the dock in portrait mode. In landscape, everything is weird. Even the lockscreen. Can the weather widget be set/tweaked up to be in landscape?

Final question ... Is this a noisy theme? There was an update mobile substrate something that says now you should be hearing sounds from winterboard. So far I hear nothing cept for my alarms, and CNN notifications. :eek:

I don't have the rectangular clock on my homescreen on the ipad, but I do have it one my iPhone and can't figure out how to get rid of it either. Are you sure that the version you download is for the mini? I thought I only saw ipad/iPhone ? Could be wrong? That could possibly be the issue you are having with your mini. It works fine for me in portrait and landscape on my ipad 2. I don't hear any sounds either, I didn't know there was supposed to be sounds?

Rolleicord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup. I think in the description, it specifically mentions the ipad mini. Gave me the confidence to purchase it :p. But somehow I think, the ipad mini is using same screen resolution as per ipad 2 i.e., non retina. So I would assume any theme good for ipad 2, will be good for mini but scrunch down a wee bit :D.

I don't have an iphone :( Everything seems to be for the iphone. Even opening up the cydia pages, we get itty bitty slim pages :mad: whereas our ipads have such a large screen ... Grrr ... But the pad mini is just the right size for me.:p

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. I think in the description, it specifically mentions the ipad mini. Gave me the confidence to purchase it :p. But somehow I think, the ipad mini is using same screen resolution as per ipad 2 i.e., non retina. So I would assume any theme good for ipad 2, will be good for mini but scrunch down a wee bit :D.

I don't have an iphone :( Everything seems to be for the iphone. Even opening up the cydia pages, we get itty bitty slim pages :mad: whereas our ipads have such a large screen ... Grrr ... But the pad mini is just the right size for me.:p

The ipad mini is new to the jailbreak so there isn't a lot for it yet, but there will be:)

Most reactions

Latest posts