What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Krista77w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beating Nagini!

I'm on the very last level which is Harry vs. Voldemort in level 7-2 and I finally managed to beat Voldemort the first time! But now I'm Ron and I just can't figure out how to beat Nagini. Ive blast everything and I keep dying back all these different things are shooting stuff at me. As Ron I have the delluminatior and I got the light but I can't figure out how to transfer the light to the orbs to the left of Nagini. Can someone help? Thank you!

BatmanIsHere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I dont know What To do at professor snugglesomething i cant destroy anything more!

mrcl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi! yesterday I arrived at 100% but I found out that there are still 8 characters to unlock and I just cannot find them! Do you have any idea of where they are? I can't find absolutely ANYTHING sur google!
thanks!

Reaction score
I'm in Chapter 5 in year 5. "The weasely twins leave hogwarts." I'm at the part where I'm in a room with a big swinging pendulum, and four soldier armour people on boxes. I have managed to find the weasely sticky sneakers, but I can't figure out what to do with them, or what else I could do.

Please help.

Toadypoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in Year 7, part 2, chapter 2 - I killed the firey snake, and am supposed to rescue Malfoy. I am stick on a pile of furniture and pictures in the middle of firey lava. I have a ladder protruding out from the pile but I cannot jump far enough to reach the next pile on the ladder. There was a chandalier high above but I fired at it and it was gone. How do I get off here and onto the next pile?? Help!!!

Jailbreaker26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on Chapter 3 The Burrow! I need help I can't get to the other side. Please HELP !!!

lynettehillman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried everything and I can't get the deluminator to work in the cave!! Harry potter year 6, level 4. I play the game on my iPhone
4s. Someone please help me figure this out!

lynettehillman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The end of the world said:
I'm in Chapter 5 in year 5. "The weasely twins leave hogwarts." I'm at the part where I'm in a room with a big swinging pendulum, and four soldier armour people on boxes. I have managed to find the weasely sticky sneakers, but I can't figure out what to do with them, or what else I could do.

Please help.

Shoot the pendulum. The sneakers allow u to walk up the back wall

Peppat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the water level right after the burrow fire - I can't figure out how to get past what looks like a boat or a gate, and it says that only super strength characters can move it. An ideas?

I'm stuck here too. Have you figured it out yet? If so, please tell.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Please help.

You need to do things with all the knights and then the pendulum will be destroyed and form a platform and a stripey strip along the wall. Get the slippers, jump on platform, walk up strip, jump over to broom and fly and shoot and fly and shoot for ages!

Thataltogirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get past the dragon at Gringotts. I've used the Deluminator to release the first chain, I've made the tricycle, and the first time a trail of studs appeared, but now nothing is happening. I have no idea how to beat this. Help please?

Most reactions