What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Hpl57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its because is in the chapter 3 where kreacher is behind the window. Ir you already have the key And open the chest and appears one green arrow means that you already had it.

Last edited:

BellaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey all
sooooo many walkthroughs out there.
Found this
gamefaqs.com/ps3/631936-lego-harry-potter-years-5-7/faqs/63405
Which has nice reference all the way through it, so you can quickly find items either via level OR by the item name.

Also bunch of YouTube videos out there now too, just look for Lego harry potter 5-7 walkthrough.
Pretty much what i do for any games i get stuck on... however much i feel like a loser for getting stuck on a kids game lol

LaurenZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am currently stuck in year seven part 2 where harry hermione and ron are battling the fiendfyre in the room of requirement. If anyone could walk me through that level I'd greatly appreciate your help!!

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I!m stuck in the Wesley's shop in year 6. Got access to upstairs, I've put the powders back in the 3 jars, fed sweets to the dog, made the dog cry, hit the flying saucer! But can't figure out what to do next. I've been back downstairs but can't get out of the shop and have replayed the level 3 times but still can't figure out what to do. Can any one please help? Been stuck here for 2 days and it's driving me mad. Thanks

Break the dog's theet and Fred or George (i didnt remember who) have a special ability to summon a walking bomb that can destroy orange and black items

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey all
sooooo many walkthroughs out there.
Found this
gamefaqs.com/ps3/631936-lego-harry-potter-years-5-7/faqs/63405
Which has nice reference all the way through it, so you can quickly find items either via level OR by the item name.

Also bunch of YouTube videos out there now too, just look for Lego harry potter 5-7 walkthrough.
Pretty much what i do for any games i get stuck on... however much i feel like a loser for getting stuck on a kids game lol

Do you now that the link is for the pc version

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can Anyone tell me what to do at the very very end battle with Voldemort. I made a bomb potion and a lamp fall of. I attached it left of the lumos plant thats up on the wall. I think if the lamp is on, de plant go's away but in need a deluminator but i dont have dumbledore or Ron, only Harry, i tried everything, i gave the flowers water with aquamenti and destroyd them but further there is nothing to do. Pls help me.

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I need help in the final Fight with Voldemort. After the duel i get in the Garden and mix the potion. Then it explodes and one of the Lamps crashes. But when i use wingardium leviosa the Lamp turns of. I have no idea how to turn it ob, please help me!

Ps: If i dont need the Lamp for killing Voldemort than please Tell me how :)

Thank you all :)!

Im also stuck there, there is nothing i could do, and i cant cast spels at Voldemort. If you got the answer please share it with me

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help finding a hat! I'm on year 6 chapter 1 please help me it is driving me crazy I've dove thing level 100 time and can't find it

Did you beat the game then? If that is so, can you tell me what to do at the very last battle with Voldemort, and i did the explosieve potion thing, but what now.

Hamza salem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What year/ level is this? I've completed all the levels, so should be able to help you guys!

Can you help me then? I am at year 7 part 2 at the very very last battle with Voldemort an i did the explosive potion thing but after that i dont now what to do. The game says i need a deluminator but i only have Harry.

Cherylmc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I'm a bit further behind most of you. I'm in year 5, chapter 3. Where do I get an invisibility cloak to get past the screaming painting?

liverpoolgem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u get the red brick In year 5 chapter 4?

How do u get the red brick in year 7 part 2 chapter1?

Last edited:

iWriter3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the fight with Bellatrix at the Burrow if anyone can help? I keep using wingardium leviosa on the scarecrow but it isn't helping. What do I do?

infamous297

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm stuck on 8-1 I can't seem to grab the red brick there I have the detector, but I can't get it. What do I need to do to grab it?

Bobbikinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how I can get the red Lego brick in year 5 chapter 4? (I've opened the gate and the chest, brick is indicated that it's in there, but I don't seem to be able to collect it)

Most reactions

Latest posts