What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

dlagrave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nyckimberly said:
Can't you help me with how to use the delluminator in the first place? I see the green circle but I can't light anything. I'm stuck in the dark not being able to even begin this level. Any help apprecitaed

This took me a few tries! You have to use Lumos the first time. But not like you are stunning the plants... Choose Lumos and touch the Lego brick control to the right of the wand. Your character will then hold his wand, lit, above his head. You will be able to see MUCH better. Then when you walk under the globe, it will fly up out of sight and light the entire cavern for you.

oldladyplayer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still struggling with the kitchen at Grimmauld Place. I blasted everything. I imperiused Kreacher.
The oven door needs super-strength to open. Neither Harry, Ron, or Hermione have that.
Kreacher doesn't seem to affect anything.
I am playing on an iPhone, but I assume the buttons are the same.

How do I get out of the kitchen?

It took me forever to figure it out....tip white handles can be used without strength....the red/orange ones need strength. I use iPad. Once you have the oven out you must "push" it I noticed on iPad even tho I grabbed the "use" button while pushing with thumb control, it only pushed it a tiny bit, repeat as often as necessary...
Oldladyplayer

Aimee24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me on level 5-2? I've collected all the students and now I'm stuck, don't know what to do or where to go next?

Thanks

dlagrave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red brick location in Slughorn's house?

Can anyone direct me to the red brick location in Slughorn's house in year 6? I am back in free play and have the hats and the characters, but cannot find the silly brick! Thanks!

Danielle

digitaldaedal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. The red brick IS in the box, but it isn't coming out! I know it's in there because I have the brick detector, and when I turn it on, it shows me that the brick is there! Is this a bug in the game, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried it without the brick detector turned on, and it still didn't work!

Edit; I just replayed one of the level 6 games, got the brick for detecting character tokens, purchased it, but DID NOT TURN IT ON, went to play the last level, and when I have crooks hanks dig the chest out of the ground in the cave and I opened it, AGAIN nothing came out! When I turned the character token detector on, it shows that it should be a character token! THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME FLAW, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!

I got the red brick by turning off all my extras, playing as Dumbledore (in free play), then just as I was about to open the chest I stood at the side of it to let the brick fall out without being in the way of it.

I'm not sure what exactly of those above made it work. I'm over playing that level like a gazillion times!

Nccswim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely stuck at year 6-6. I see the key hanging up the pole. I have pulled out the piece and I assumed I could jump up on that to get it but no luck with that. There are a few things that look like they are for free play but I'm still on the first time through. Is tere something I'm missing?

K.Tay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to the red brick location in Slughorn's house in year 6? I am back in free play and have the hats and the characters, but cannot find the silly brick! Thanks!

Danielle

There are 4 bricks in year 6

x10 Level 6-1 in Weezely Wizzard Weezes use reducto on the clown teeth.
Red Brick Detector Level 6-2 in the 3 broomsticks use a strong character
Character Detector Level 6-3 in the Bathroom use dark magic and the deluminator
Regenerating hearts Level 6-4 in the Cave use spectrospecks

Hope that helps.

hohohondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WaxZ28 said:
I'm in the same boat, I'm missing 1 Hat, 1 Red Brick & 1 Character Token, all of which are supposed to be in the last level. I've played through a bunch of times, and with the character token detector enabled I see there's a ghost token (not enabled can't pick it up) in the middle of the courtyard when you are fighting Nagini but I can't figure out how to access it. I have no idea where the other hat/red brick are either. Please help :)

Did you figure out yet? If not, here's my guess. Maybe you haven't built a cage over the giant snake? If you get close enough, you can see there's pile of lumbers behind the snake at the central gate.

I have two things left to get. I can't get the red brick in the chest in year 5 - 4. I see the chest, but it won't let me get it. Also, I need 1 more wizard hat in 6 - 1, Slughorn. Tried so many times, but can't figure it out.

hohohondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kaysue15 said:
I need help finding a hat! I'm on year 6 chapter 1 please help me it is driving me crazy I've dove thing level 100 time and can't find it

Me, too. I just need one more hat, and tried so many times. If you figured out, will you please share?

mlml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with Level 6-1 Professor Slughorn. I fixed the clock, put the pictures back and ran into the bathroom to blow the lock on the cabinet and knock the bottles into the bath tub. But there seems there is nothing else I can do. I need a strong person to move the bookshelf and Dumbledore and Slughorn can't seem to do it. I can't find how to move on. Anyone have ideas?

dlagrave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You CAN move the bookshelf. Push from the right side. That reveals a record to be placed on the phonograph. Once you get that playing music, I believe it gives you another picture. Put that one on the display with the others, and I think you will get your way out.

Danielle

dlagrave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two things left to get. I can't get the red brick in the chest in year 5 - 4. I see the chest, but it won't let me get it. Also, I need 1 more wizard hat in 6 - 1, Slughorn. Tried so many times, but can't figure it out.

You get one in the bathroom by filling the tub and shooting the bottles on the shelf so the fall into the tub. This generates bubbles with studs in them. Shoot the bubbles, and gather the studs. The last bubble will have a hat in it. Shoot it and gather your hat! If that is not the one you need, let us know.

Danielle

hohohondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dlagrave said:
You get one in the bathroom by filling the tub and shooting the bottles on the shelf so the fall into the tub. This generates bubbles with studs in them. Shoot the bubbles, and gather the studs. The last bubble will have a hat in it. Shoot it and gather your hat! If that is not the one you need, let us know.

Danielle

That was the last hat I needed to get. Thank you so much. Now if you can help me getting the last red brick out of the chest in 5-4...

Most reactions

Latest posts