What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

lynnpott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can someone help me, I don't know how you light the deluminator on iPad, I've tried so many times but still no joy, please can someone tell me how you do it :) thank you

SaraAusSD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaronkorch said:
Hey really enjoying the game but I'm stuck in weasleys wizard wheezes in year 6 chapter one. I can't find the cauldron or spectrospects!!!! Please help!!!

I am also having a problem here. I feel silly not being able to figure it out. Have you come across the solution yet?

kaysue15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help finding a hat! I'm on year 6 chapter 1 please help me it is driving me crazy I've dove thing level 100 time and can't find it

kaysue15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lynnpott said:
Hi can someone help me, I don't know how you light the deluminator on iPad, I've tried so many times but still no joy, please can someone tell me how you do it :) thank you

If you select the deluminator you have to find a light that you can (not all lights will work) use your finger and hold it over the light for a second then let go the light should move to the deluminator, do the same thing to put the light some where new

lynnpott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help it was very much appreciated, I got there in the end and even got to finish the game in story mode however, I am playing free play mode and I've got stuck yet again and I'm getting very frustrated, I'm on the prophecy corridor bit I think it's called where you get chased by water I do believe, I made it across but I'm stuck on trying to get my character to jump onto the top shelf where there is a character token and some coins, I keep trying to make him jump but I can't get him over and where there are shelves above he bangs his head, I would appreciate any help on how to jump as this part is driving me insane, thank you. :eek:

Catthemee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free play year 5 grimmauld place

Helloo I'm really stuck in grimmauld place when you play trying to get the circles of kreacher. I've found the secret room where it's snowing into and have managed to get two of the pictures of riddle (green and blue) but have no idea where to go next.... Anyone who can help I would love it!!

HarryPlotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Cave!!

Help! I'm stuck on the cave level in year 6! I am completely stuck at when Dumbledore has to drink the goblets. Where are they & do these stupid Inferi just keep coming?! A walkthrough would be great, but any help will be much appreciated!!

Catthemee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HarryPlotter said:
Help! I'm stuck on the cave level in year 6! I am completely stuck at when Dumbledore has to drink the goblets. Where are they & do these stupid Inferi just keep coming?! A walkthrough would be great, but any help will be much appreciated!!

I got through it by just hitting the inferi with spells. I think they appear from the water. You need to play as dumbledore to get the deluminator and free the goblets and just run as fast as you can. Hope that helps!

HarryPlotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that's great! Just one more wee problem - how do you get past the stream of fire that blocks the goblet? :)

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HarryPlotter said:
Thanks, that's great! Just one more wee problem - how do you get past the stream of fire that blocks the goblet? :)

There is a certain goblet for each light, just run around till you find it. I used Dumbledore the whole time, just try to be quick and jump over the inferi when they get near you.

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Catthemee said:
Helloo I'm really stuck in grimmauld place when you play trying to get the circles of kreacher. I've found the secret room where it's snowing into and have managed to get two of the pictures of riddle (green and blue) but have no idea where to go next.... Anyone who can help I would love it!!

Use reducto on the cabinet at the back of the room, to handle should fall off. Attach handle to the pulley in the little cubby hole, use the pulley and the cabinet will slide away. Reducto the floor that the cabinet was sitting on. Raise the parseltongue cabinet from the floor and have Harry or voldermort use it and they will take the red picture out.

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SaraAusSD said:
I am also having a problem here. I feel silly not being able to figure it out. Have you come across the solution yet?

To get the spectrospects:
Get all the purple puffs back into their cage
Raise the cage and a green dish thing with come out.
Blast the green thing and it will crash into a box.
Repair the spectrospects.

To get the cauldron:
Use the spectrospects and repair two pink and black objects, one between the stairs and big pink ball like thing and one closer to the bird on the table. The pink ball thing will fall apart and there is the cauldron.

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kaysue15 said:
I need help finding a hat! I'm on year 6 chapter 1 please help me it is driving me crazy I've dove thing level 100 time and can't find it

I don't know which one you are missing, so here is my list, it starts after you have cleaned up the whole room and the blue travel square is reviled.

Hat 1: use the deluminator to move the light by the couch to behinds the record player.
Hat 2: go upstairs and use reducto on the lock on the cabinet, use the purse square then use the plunger on the toilet 3 or 4 times.
Hat 3: use reducto on the shelf above the tub, I don't remember if the tub fills with water automatically, if not, fill the tub. Pop all of the bubbles then a big bubble with a hat in it will float up, pop that one and get your hat.
Hat 4: in the weasley's shop when you get upstairs, use Fred or George and have their pet go to the orange and black boxes in the left corner and make the pet explode. It will shoot out a green disk like thing that will cut a wire and a hat will appear on the bridge.

Hope this helps.

LaraKatts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lynnpott said:
Thank you very much for your help it was very much appreciated, I got there in the end and even got to finish the game in story mode however, I am playing free play mode and I've got stuck yet again and I'm getting very frustrated, I'm on the prophecy corridor bit I think it's called where you get chased by water I do believe, I made it across but I'm stuck on trying to get my character to jump onto the top shelf where there is a character token and some coins, I keep trying to make him jump but I can't get him over and where there are shelves above he bangs his head, I would appreciate any help on how to jump as this part is driving me insane, thank you. :eek:

There are two ways to try this, one is a running jump that works most of the time for me, the other is to stand at the edge and try to jump over that way. Either way, you're most likely going to have to try quit a few times.

Most reactions

Latest posts