What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego harry potter year 1-4: potions. Help!

Mickizen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all :)

I just started playing this game and got to the first potions class with snape but I think there's a bug. I get all the ingredients but when I get to the cauldron and try to put them in I only get to the moth. I choose the hammer and then it just stands the bashing away at my moth but nothing else happens. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks, M

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all :)

I just started playing this game and got to the first potions class with snape but I think there's a bug. I get all the ingredients but when I get to the cauldron and try to put them in I only get to the moth. I choose the hammer and then it just stands the bashing away at my moth but nothing else happens. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks, M

YOU need to do the bashing...:) It's showing you the actions you need to take....in this case, tap the screen repeatedly until it's all bashed up (the image will change and bashing will no longer be useful). The sound should help too. Then drag it into the pot. Continue with rest of ingredients....one is left/right dragging finger back and forth like grinding, other is up/down like slicing. It should give instructions when you do it, but you can check the hints in the Room of Requirement too - they're only 10 studs each...:)

Cheers,

Elladan

OP
M

Mickizen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doh!

I figured it out after about the 3. Attempt. Felt like an idiot :)
But thanks for the help :) havent got stuck since :)

Desmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem with the second ingredient - It keeps reappearing after being put into the cauldron

GeekSquad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem with the second ingredient - It keeps reappearing after being put into the cauldron

Keep mixing the potion until it turns the same color as the guide sheet on the left. When it's the same color, stop mixing.

Most reactions

Latest posts