What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

kdavis1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 1 Girls Bathroom help

Not sure this is the right place to post this but I am stuck in the girls bathroom after having killed the ogre. How do I get out of the bathroom?

Reaction score
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 app

Hello,
I have the iPhone version but I can't find help anywhere else. I don't know how to make Harry jump. I'm only 3% way through the game but I already found places where coins lead and that I'd have to jump to get there. I have a small A & B buttons at the bottom right of my screen. When I press the B the wand works. But when I press the A, I can't jump. And I've already downloaded the upgrade yesterday for "bug fixes." I payed money for this app; it would be my favorite if only it worked properly.
Thanks.

Akahane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought the game, and have run into a couple of frustrating problems. I'm hoping someone could help :/

The first is that I can't figure out how to jump.

The second is that I'm currently stuck in the first Charms lesson, because no matter what I do wingardium leviosa doesn't work. Anyone seen that before?

Thanks to all.

Teresakerr28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am stuck at the end of year one when you have to catch the. Key. I have caught it and now I am supposed to release it but I can't figure out how to get it. does anyone know how I can get the key?

Teresakerr28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help please

Hello I have beat the game and am trying to get 100%. I have gotten everything in the game except I can not find one of the character studs in year 3 on the Hogwarts express level. It's the last character stud on the level. Does anyone know where to find this last character stud? I would really appreciate the help, thank you.

mghurley814

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone
So I've been trying to find all of the hats, bricks, and cards in freeplay mode and right now I'm stuck in the Borgin and Burkes level of year 2 because I cannot find the last hat. According to the map I've found both hats inside of the store and both hats outside of the store but I have no idea where to find the last hat! Can someone please help? It would be greatly apperciated! 

Minimimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one could help me beat the "pursuing peter pettigrew" level in third year. I can't get past the prefect at the end on the level. I've replayed it over and over and I just can't figure it out! HELP
. Me too!

Minimimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in year 3 with Buckbeak and can't figure out how to stun the screwts. I have done the level over and over and can't get past it. Has anybody passed this level? Any ideas? Thanks.
you have to shoot them by the gate that is lower than the rest. :)

Minimimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help please

now in episode 3, and pursuing peter pettigrew I have got to the point of getting the password and opening the door, but then what do I need to do please, the green exit symbol keeps moving and I don't seem to be able to find another way out
same here! It's really frustrating. If u found out how please tell me.

liviaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have just beaten all the levels and am now trying to get all the achievements. However the only 2 i have left is hidden, does anyone know what i have to do to get those? :)

/Liviaro

Leah_f

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chamber of secrets - wizard hats

I am playing through in free mode and cannot find the 5th wizard hat in Year 2 - Chamber of secrets. Can anyone help here? I cannot find a decent walk through for the ipad.

Leah_f

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't jump whenever you want to. The only places that you can jump are when 4 arrows appear pointing inward and those only appear when you are standing in the right spot. To jump tap in the center of the 4 arrows. If there is another jump point after that it will highlight then. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts