What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Pinkgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get McNair away without getting caut. He keeps bumping into Harry under the invisibility cloak

jools40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone would give me tips on how to defeat malfoy in the duel! Have destroyed the statue but no idea how to defeat malfoy.. I've been doing it for a whole day so far??? X

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pinkgirl said:
I can't get McNair away without getting caut. He keeps bumping into Harry under the invisibility cloak

You have just got to get in the right spot. I'll try and cap it soon for you.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njbeach said:
Thanks!

Now I'm stuck in Peter petigrew chase- I get the statue's head and then get caught immediately by a prefect-- then I have to start all over again and put the statues together again. Ive done this part 40-50 times and I'm so frustrated!! I keep touching paintings but only one says anything and tells me to find a different route. Please help me!!

When your returning the heads, try to look at the round map, it tells you where the prefects are as well as you. So if you see a red dot approaching sometimes you just need to turn around and run.
Dint worry it's a tricky one to do. I keep getting stuck in free play aswell :(

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it helps I try and sit my Harry around this point with the red chair.. When the prefect that walks the straight line passes you heading DOWN you then go quickly UP..
Did this help?

Ps I dont know how to rotate the picture...

Attachments

• image-2658028631.png
    image-2658028631.png
    325 KB · Views: 269

bhoffman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck at the sink in the basilisk level year 1. Can anyone tell me what to do after Harry raises the sink grate? I can't get into the chamber of secrets

betty37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bhoffman said:
I am stuck at the sink in the basilisk level year 1. Can anyone tell me what to do after Harry raises the sink grate? I can't get into the chamber of secrets

Once your on top of the sink tap Harry and perform the spell to find hidden items. You will then be able to build a weird statue on top of the sink. Then lift the grate again and it will open the door sink to the chamber.

suzq65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Newbie here. I am addicted to this ame but am hopelessly stuck.

I'm in yr 2 at the end, just before testing into the big snake battle. I'm in the big water area. I've jumped across the platforms, drained the water, levitated the platform, but I cannot get back up on the platform to refill the room with water. I can't find the jump position. I've been stuck in here forever! Pls help. I've read a walk through and it's says that you can jump up again from the right of the levitated platform, but I've got nothing.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suzq65 said:
Hi! Newbie here. I am addicted to this ame but am hopelessly stuck.

I'm in yr 2 at the end, just before testing into the big snake battle. I'm in the big water area. I've jumped across the platforms, drained the water, levitated the platform, but I cannot get back up on the platform to refill the room with water. I can't find the jump position. I've been stuck in here forever! Pls help. I've read a walk through and it's says that you can jump up again from the right of the levitated platform, but I've got nothing.

First of all welcome to the forum!
I'll redo this lvl for you when I can and let you know where you're going wrong.
Should be able to get back to you within an hour if you're lucky ;).

Sent via iPF from my iPad.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to check before I dive into this game. Do you mean the very final level in year 2? And if not can you tell me the name of the level. Thanks.

suzq65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrLuke said:
Just to check before I dive into this game. Do you mean the very final level in year 2? And if not can you tell me the name of the level. Thanks.

Final level yr 2

suzq65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!!! I finally managed to get hold of he rope. I've been trying to do that all evening. Thx for offer of help

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
suzq65 said:
Yay!!! I finally managed to get hold of he rope. I've been trying to do that all evening. Thx for offer of help

Haha, no problem. I was just about to come on and say, have you built the rope ;).

Most reactions

Latest posts