What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

krikket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
krikket said:
I'm not sure we're talking about the same place. I had to make the bridge with the debris, and that allowed me to get to the cauldrun. I got the 3rd ingredient by shooting the wall, and bringing the chest to me. I made the potion, so now the cauldrun is noe red instead of white.

What gap are you referring to?

Yeh, the gap to get the third ingredient.

Once you have made the potion, the cauldron turns red, and you can now walk through the wall of flames. Walk over the broomstick to complete this section.

Unfortunately, I was still dying at the flames. It wasn't until I read some more stuff on this thread, and realized I've never gotten anything from the Weasley Brother's store. So I got as much red brick awards as I could (I could easily pay for everything) and one of the red bricks was fire resistance, or some-such. Apparently both needed to be in play before I could cross the flames.

As a side effect of all this, I'm now earning millions per free-play, versus the total 1.3 million I was able to earn up to that point.

img, #cubbies-overlay{ -moz-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -moz-transition-duration: 0.1s; -webkit-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.1s; } .cubbies-selected{ z-index: 9999; box-shadow: 3px 3px 8px -1px blue !important; cursor: pointer !important; margin: -3px 3px 3px -3px; } .cubbies-selected:active{ box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px darkblue !important; margin: -1px 1px 1px -1px; } #cubbies-overlay{ position: fixed; z-index: 9999; bottom: 30px; left: 30px; box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); border: none; } #cubbies-overlay:hover{ box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgb(0,0,0); }

saeborne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all... uber noob question here.

With the D-pad mode on, I shoot my wand with the "B" button. How do I shoot my wand when the D-pad mode is off?

Thank you.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all... uber noob question here.

With the D-pad mode on, I shoot my wand with the "B" button. How do I shoot my wand when the D-pad mode is off?

Thank you.

You make a swipe from your character to the thing you want to shoot.
You can do this with the Dpad on too.

mjonas2014

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh I need help in year 1 when hermione gets hit in the face by a brownie by Draco I am so stuck someone please help me!!!!$

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjonas2014 said:
Ugh I need help in year 1 when hermione gets hit in the face by a brownie by Draco I am so stuck someone please help me!!!!$

What part of year 1?
Level name?

BigMacca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may seem a silly question, but in Year 3, Persuing Peter Pettigrew, after you've finished off Peter in the Shrieking Shack, and Remus runs off after Sirus, you have to get up to a higher level. After destroying the floating object, making it into a paltform you can jump up to, and jumping onto a piece a land, what do you do next to get onto the lot of land just above it? Do you have to jump up onto it, because my game isn't showing me to, or do I have a buggy version?
Thanks in advance,
Mackenzie.

Danielle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may seem a silly question, but in Year 3, Persuing Peter Pettigrew, after you've finished off Peter in the Shrieking Shack, and Remus runs off after Sirus, you have to get up to a higher level. After destroying the floating object, making it into a paltform you can jump up to, and jumping onto a piece a land, what do you do next to get onto the lot of land just above it? Do you have to jump up onto it, because my game isn't showing me to, or do I have a buggy version?
Thanks in advance,
Mackenzie.

Not sure if this is the spot you are talking about... But if it is the area you are taken to as soon as you get PP, you have to shoot the flower which is then transfigured into a platform you can jump onto. Then you have to shoot the rock to the right, and you can jump onto it, then onto the land above.

Danielle

pipit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had this game months but can't get passed Lumos in Yr 1!! Can only get 2 of the 3 coloured phials. The map shows one up by the entrance (where there is one suit of armour) but can't see it anywhere. Nothing left to destroy & nothing to build. Help!

kiracarey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In potions class in year one, where do you find all the golden hats? I've played the level several times and I can only find four.....

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In potions class in year one, where do you find all the golden hats? I've played the level several times and I can only find four.....

Checking first that you know that you need to go back and play in free play with all the 'types' of characters after they have been unlocked?

iPad version is a port of the DS game:
GameFAQs: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (DS) Walkthrough by EricDent1
Here is the walkthrough for it. - it will tell you how to get everything in a level.

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've completed the game, in terms of finding all the hats, bricks, characters....but How do I complete the whole game? It says I am 99% done...

Thanks,
Erin

Pax77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year two, in Snape's storeroom. I'm trying to collect the last two ingredients I need to make the polyjuice potion. I know one of them must be in the blue trunk on the left side of the screen, but I can't open the trunk! I have collected the key to Snape's storeroom, and I can see the key in my inventory. But when I try to open the trunk nothing happens! Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

Any advice would be most appreciated! :)

Pax77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AHH!! I just figured it out! Why does that always happen? You spend hours on a puzzle, and thirty seconds after you post for help, you figure it out?

Sorry, guys!

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've completed the game, in terms of finding all the hats, bricks, characters....but How do I complete the whole game? It says I am 99% done...

Thanks,
Erin

It's not enough to unlock them all, you have to go through and purchase them too.
Let me know if it still says 99% once you have checked that?

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AHH!! I just figured it out! Why does that always happen? You spend hours on a puzzle, and thirty seconds after you post for help, you figure it out?

Sorry, guys!

Can you please post your solution so that ppl reading this who are stuck in the same way can see what you figured out?

Most reactions

Latest posts