What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

mariiiahhh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have no idea how to defeat this snake! im at the part where im standing behind some wall and i keep doing one spell when it comes out of the holes and i have no idea what to do next

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have no idea how to defeat this snake! im at the part where im standing behind some wall and i keep doing one spell when it comes out of the holes and i have no idea what to do next

Lots of people have had problems with this part. Look at previous posts on this thread for some tips. Been a lot of discussion on this and its kinda complicated, but do-able.:)

MC77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the swimming bit in year 4, completely at a loss as what to do. Any advice?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a ds walkthrough posted just a few posts up..

Re swimming, I haven't reached it yet, just starting year 4 but I remember reading to follow the pattern by swimming over the colored stones? Or something like that.

CPGoldstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a ds walkthrough posted just a few posts up..

Re swimming, I haven't reached it yet, just starting year 4 but I remember reading to follow the pattern by swimming over the colored stones? Or something like that.

I don't see the walkthrough ... can you post it? Thanks!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score

CPGoldstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spider Hollow help

Hi All,

Ok, I've finished the entire game in story mode (Yeah me!). Now, I'm trying to finish to 100% in Free Play. I'm stuck on finding a Wizard Hat in Spider Hollow (year 2). The first section says that I have 2/3 wizard hats (including the one for True Wizard) and 0/1 Frogs.

I know where the frog is (and I won't tell unless you need me to), however, I can NOT, for the life of me, find the last hat...anyone have a clue? I know that one is behind a spider web, but the other?.....It's obviously before you get tossed over to the second section, but I can't seem to find it.

Any help is appreciated! And I will keep following the forum and answer question as asked...feel free to send me a PM too!

Cheers,

Elladan

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple iphone:
Bidmaconline mb046ll/a,bidmaconline mb718ll/a,bidmaconline mc603b/a,bidmaconline mc605b/a,bidmaconline mc603zp/a,bidmaconline mc605zp/a,bidmaconline mc603x/a,bidmaconline mc605x/a,bidmaconline mc603c/a,bidmaconline mc605c/a,bidmaconline mc603fb/a,bidmaconline mc605fb/a

wtf?

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck. It says to match the symbols to those one the wall but I cannot figure out how. Any idea? Thanks! :)

This took me forever....it's literally what it says....there are 6 symbols on the floor. Match the ones on the floor to the ones on the wall. Think about how many ways there are to match them (forwards in sequence, backwards in sequence and ....)

Don't want to give it away, but hope that helps. If not, LMN.

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck too! It's the first level of year 2, and I've got to put the muggle artifacts back for Arthur. I've done the rest, but the Aerial just sits there on the kitchen table spinning around. Do you know how I actually get it?

Thanks!
J.

Did you blow everything up????

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I kill the big spider in yr 2. I keep killing the little ones, I restored the bridges each side and I ve blasted the little egg type things both sides? I managed to get one thing to drop on it's head, but now I'm completely stuck . Can any one put me out of my misery........please

Did you go to the other side and do the same thing?

That should do it. Repeat until dead...:)

S

sauzoo

DS walkthrough

Can someone provide a link to a walkthrough? I'm stuck in the very beginning! Argh! Thanks!

One thing in the walkthrough that is different is the Patronus charm. It says make a triangle over the demontor after tapping the blue cloud circle . . . well that works just as well as the white circle. Just make sure you end up on its face.

I have not been around here much due to being stuck with the two preceptors in the Pettigrew level of game III. :mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts