What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Launch Daemons screwed up iPad someone please help on fix :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionrayvapor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So... I had the perfect iPad everything I ever could've wanted but I tried to get Dungeon Defenders Second Wave from a piracy-enabling tweak and it kept crashing.... So I searched it up and it said something about available memory... And I found something called "Launch Daemons" I checked what people said about it and they said it was amazing...

So after I finished downloading it cydia wouldn't open up and then everything I got from the piracy-enabling tweak wouldn't open up either... I tried reverting back to new iPad 3 times and now when I jailbreak again the cydia picture is just a white square... Please someone help :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm, discussion/problems/recommendations/whatever on that piracy-enabling tweak isn't allowed here IIRC. It's illegal and we don't want to encourage those kinda activity here. You'll need to look elsewhere for help on your problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions