What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If they are live mice I agree with Johanna!:) ;) :)
Especially the one with its foot pushing down on the eyelid or misshaping the ear!!! ! ;) :)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, wants a hug...

image-855247502.png

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 54609 Does anyone else think that this truck may possibly be a tad overloaded?

You're asking a weighty question there sci. Looks to be a doctored photo, not sure. The front wheels seem to be resting on the ground. The shadows seem wrong with the truck not throwing the right kind of shadow (maybe OK). And is that snow on the foreground but not on the footpath? Great photo...:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're asking a weighty question there sci. Looks to be a doctored photo, not sure. The front wheels seem to be resting on the ground. The shadows seem wrong with the truck not throwing the right kind of shadow. And is that snow on the foreground but not on the footpath? Great photo...:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
It's not snow, it could be a car. You're right, there's something with the wheels and shadows.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not snow, it could be a car. You're right, there's something with the wheels and shadows.

Looks like part of a car roof in the foreground alright but I was looking under the truck's real wheels. When I enlarge the picture, it looks like some kind of indentations in the ground, like snow, maybe even some footprints there. And the central strip of lawn and the fancy fence don't continue on after the truck. Also the overhang of the truck beyond the rear wheels seems so short that you would have to have one heck of a huge weight to shift to the rear to tip up that truck. That pole in front is tricky though, maybe superimposed on the photo? Interesting though;)
Andrew

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like part of a car roof in the foreground alright but I was looking under the truck's real wheels. When I enlarge the picture, it looks like some kind of indentations in the ground, like snow, maybe even some footprints there. And the central strip of lawn and the fancy fence don't continue on after the truck. Also the overhang of the truck beyond the rear wheels seems so short that you would have to have one heck of a huge weight to shift to the rear to tip up that truck. That pole in front is tricky though, maybe superimposed on the photo? Interesting though;) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
Your eyesight is certainly better than mine. :)
I didn't even notice everything you saw. It mostly seems like blur to me. Maybe I should clean my iPad screen... ;-)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your eyesight is certainly better than mine. :)
I didn't even notice everything you saw. It mostly seems like blur to me. Maybe I should clean my iPad screen... ;-)

No, that screen is bound to be fine. Its me! For some reason I'm seeing things strangely tonight (now 11.26 pm here):)
Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts