What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

OP
SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Out Of Season I Know…. Still Funny...

XM1.jpg

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Both of those made me fold in half I laughed so hard! Thanks again, Scott! Another day begun on the best note!

Man plans. God laughs. :D
Love and Beloved.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me sparky!I sent my wet sandy dog back to the car at the lake and she jumped up into the window of the wrong car.A white leather seated one no less.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That happened to me sparky!I sent my wet sandy dog back to the car at the lake and she jumped up into the window of the wrong car.A white leather seated one no less.

That happened to my full grown goats! My brother, his wife and youngest son came to visit. When they were leaving the guys were leaning on their open doors! :D OMG! They leapt from the front seats to the back seat, by the time it was over my brother's wife got a new Mercedes! I think she should adore those goats because she got an upgrade! Oh, her car was a caddy with leather seats! :)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2590990990.jpg

Sola wasn't allowed out of the truck at first on the Top Of The World because I was a bit freaked about the one lane loose gravel road with only pull offs for the logging trucks!Being she's so low to the ground she has much better footing than me.Thats why I originally called her Solo.But we mostly call her Slow.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that 2000 council workers are about to be made redundant because a tool company has invented a shovel that can stand up by itself!

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts