What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Great photo scifan! A MUSICAL dog! I guess his owner is playing the instrument and he wanted the owner to play with him!:p:D:cool:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
HA HAHA! You're a very witty guy scifan! You made me laugh out loud twice this morning! Thanks!:D:p:cool::p:D I was very sad because my cat went missing yesterday :( she has never spent the whole night outside. Just after I responding to your first post this morning I went into all the dark places with a flashlight hoping I would see eyes glowing in the dark! She's all black. She just came back when she heard me laughing this time. So double thanks scifan!:):):) And one from my cat!:D

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I was able to provide the laughs that brought your cat back. Thanks for your post.

Most reactions

Latest posts