What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom Age: Tips and Tricks

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else suddenly doing MUCH less damage with every hit on monsters on quests? Like, I was getting I'd say 65-80 damage points per hit and suddenly my damage is in the 40s. It's using up neatly twice as much energy to kill one. I don't like it. :(

Sydonia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zenobia said:
Is anyone else suddenly doing MUCH less damage with every hit on monsters on quests? Like, I was getting I'd say 65-80 damage points per hit and suddenly my damage is in the 40s. It's using up neatly twice as much energy to kill one. I don't like it. :(

Yes, Same here. I'm trying to get at monster from the last map to drop a rogue weapon and around early noon I went from 4-5 shooting the monster to 9-shooting it now. I've killed 15 now with only 2 item drops (useless starbox every time though). Maybe the drop rate also changed.

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camping at 50...

Does anyone have a better strategy for getting the obnoxious amount of gold necessary to upgrade the beast den to level 10 at a cost of 1.9M??? While I am at it should I upgrade my manors all the way too? How have others saved all the gold necessary without some high-financed hacker stealing it since the vault only saves 330k? I have shed allies to keep a low profile too as someone already stole 190k from me. So is it two months at level 50 or is there a better strategy.

Caia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new and a bit confused. How do I delete my profile to try again? I tried deleting and reinstalling, but I can never redo this thing

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caia said:
I am new and a bit confused. How do I delete my profile to try again? I tried deleting and reinstalling, but I can never redo this thing

There is no reason to redo. Just stay where you are for a while and build. Ditch some allies if you are getting attacked mercilessly. Game takes a while to build so take advantage of what you have already done

WHITER33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as said above. Just hold off on doing quests for a while and build up what ou have already.

I sat on the same level for over 1 month building up everything

WHITER33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
am also interested to know how to upgrade the beast den to level 10.

I have been thinking about selling building to finance the 1.9million. Is that the only option..?

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHITER33 said:
am also interested to know how to upgrade the beast den to level 10.

I have been thinking about selling building to finance the 1.9million. Is that the only option..?

You could do that. Upgrading lumber mill to level 10 knocks it down to 1.71 million. What do you have worth anywhere near that much?

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting really frustrated with the casualty rate? I am doing the Limited Time Quest, which was really fun at first, other than that it sometimes took clicking on 30 names in the battle list to find one with a raidable castle. But now I'm on the quest part where you have to raid barracks. I have made 26 of the 35 required attacks. And lost THIRTY-FOUR FLAMING TREBUCHETS in the process. At this rate, when that part of the quest is over I will have suffered $243K coins in losses on a single step of this quest, losses on "low" casualty units I'm not even counting the other attack units lost - just my go-to power unit. And I have a level 7 Water Temple! I always thought the casualty rate was a little high but this is absurd and destroying my battle stats. My attack is going to fall below 100k which I was so proud of achieving. :( The final parts of the quest better be possible without gems and the units received worth the tremendous losses.

Oh, and by way of tips, I don't know if anyone else has posted an obvious one: when you are battling the Epic Bosses, and they start getting high enough level that it will take a number of times waiting for your health to regenerate and come back at him, keep a timer nearby (I use the one from my kitchen-it's not like I use it much to cook anyway, lol). First hit him 3 times; then wait 2 minutes (at least one minute, but you'll be sorry if you are a second too early so I wait 2), and attack again. Then you will be down to 1 health but still get a full-on 5th attack. Then hit your timer, set for 26 minutes. When it sounds, go back and you'll get 2 attacks from your 26 health. Repeat until Epic Boss is dead. :)

Jnsolberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed all the quests and you get some pretty good units along the way. attacking the barracks is the most costly part. after that you fight monsters, and raid farms and cottages. the monsters take a lot of energy, but if you have enough time, you can defeat them with out using gems.

Most reactions