What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingdom Age: Tips and Tricks

Mah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Due to fake in-app purshares :D
If I create a new iTunes account I find a game issue((
Is there a way to create a new game character?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mah said:
Due to fake in-app purshares :D
If I create a new iTunes account I find a game issue((
Is there a way to create a new game character?

I would say that you are a Pirate and as such will receive no help in this Forum!

We neither condone nor discuss anything Piracy related, it is stealing pure and simple and illegal and by the looks of it the reason you were banned from this game.
Developers work very hard creating these games for you to play and they deserve to be paid for their work. Don't be a Pirate!

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHITER33 said:
Whats best to upgrade to earn money without spending "real" money

It depends on how often you can check the game. Cottages and farms earn the best income per hour, but only if you collect frequently. Otherwise you want to look into your silos and castle. Regardless, higher level building take longer and cost more to upgrade and the higher the upgrade the longer and more expensive it will be.

WHITER33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
silos are at 10 - 9900
castle at 3 -350
playhouse at 5 - 10400
lender at 1 - 2000
Tavern at 5 - 1320
shipyard at 2 - 1000

these are my big earners. Currently at 4073 per hour

Was just curious as to what I should be upgrading next to get the best income.

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHITER33 said:
silos are at 10 - 9900
castle at 3 -350
playhouse at 5 - 10400
lender at 1 - 2000
Tavern at 5 - 1320
shipyard at 2 - 1000

these are my big earners. Currently at 4073 per hour

Was just curious as to what I should be upgrading next to get the best income.

If you are looking at heavier hitters as far as amounts then stables and libraries provide good amounts as far as larger collections, but don't necessarily affect your collection per hour as much. For instance a level 10 cottage collect 90 coins every 5 minutes. Since you can collect 12 times per hour, that is a whopping 1080 coins per hour compared to what you think is the best collector, the silo, which is only around 425 coins per hour and your playhouse is only at about 215 per hour. The cottage upgrades faster and cheaper.

In general the potential coins per hour goes down with the level the building was introduced, the upgrades are also more costly and time consuming and therefore less cost effective. So again it depends on how often you log in to collect. The pitfall to the cottage is that many collections are missed because people have lives and need sleep. So you can have 2 cottages adding 2160 to the coins per hour stat you are citing, but you are missing out on many of the collections, but if you log in a lot, it is still a good upgrade because it is cheap and quick and will actually make you more money if you can collect frequently. If you only log in a few times a day though, it doesn't net you much money, so you want to look at upgrades of the buildings that are longer collect time and you miss fewer collections.

So it really does depend on your playing habits.

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As for income buildings, I'm a big dork and keep a spreadsheet. :eek: In my spreadsheet for each type of building I note the income, how often you can collect, then in reality how many times per day I estimate I actually check in and collect (e.g. an 8-hour building = twice per day). So income * actual times per day = actual income per day. Then I have a rows with how much the next upgrade would cost and what the resulting actual income per day would be. The difference between my current inc/day on that building and the next level inc/day, divided by the price for an upgrade is the "value" of upgrading that building. If what I want to upgrade next is money buildings (as opposed to unit or boost or defense buildings), I'll go with the one with the highest "value". But I also look at the time the upgrade will take. If the upgrade would finish at an inconvenient time, or I just don't feel like waiting 2 days, lol, I choose another.

I have similar formulas for what to buy next for combat. The difference between the attack or defense number of my lowest currently used unit/weapon/armor and the potential new purchase's number, divided by the cost of the new unit/weapon/armor.

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zenobia said:
As for income buildings, I'm a big dork and keep a spreadsheet. :eek: In my spreadsheet for each type of building I note the income, how often you can collect, then in reality how many times per day I estimate I actually check in and collect (e.g. an 8-hour building = twice per day). So income * actual times per day = actual income per day. Then I have a rows with how much the next upgrade would cost and what the resulting actual income per day would be. The difference between my current inc/day on that building and the next level inc/day, divided by the price for an upgrade is the "value" of upgrading that building. If what I want to upgrade next is money buildings (as opposed to unit or boost or defense buildings), I'll go with the one with the highest "value". But I also look at the time the upgrade will take. If the upgrade would finish at an inconvenient time, or I just don't feel like waiting 2 days, lol, I choose another.

I have similar formulas for what to buy next for combat. The difference between the attack or defense number of my lowest currently used unit/weapon/armor and the potential new purchase's number, divided by the cost of the new unit/weapon/armor.

Thank you for spitting out what I was trying to say and taking it to a new level :) the spreadsheet is a great idea.

Temp50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This game I played for the first time today and it is really great and thank you for the tips.

Ghost_Chili

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am wondering if players are able to raid someones building more than once? I'm asking because my silos have been raided on multiple occasions and have never raided anyone's building more than once, that I know of

And just wondering if Funzio has a site somewhere laying out the upgrades of each building and their earning potential, just so I know what buildings are best

Thanks

Reaction score
unit difference beast infantery?

Hello,

I first used to buy gladiators. They have att 11 and dam 7 and cost 250, and medium causalty. However i noticed i could also by skeletal beasts that cost 180, has att 13 and dam 7 and medium casualty. Is there something that pleads for buying gladiators or should i just switch because the beasts are better in every way possible? I am a little confused here :)

Thanks!

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am wondering if players are able to raid someones building more than once? I'm asking because my silos have been raided on multiple occasions and have never raided anyone's building more than once, that I know of

And just wondering if Funzio has a site somewhere laying out the upgrades of each building and their earning potential, just so I know what buildings are best

Thanks
I don't know of a Funzio site with the info, but building revenues actually increase the same amount for each building in a very regular pattern (each the level 1 revenue times .5 more than the last increase):

Level 2 = 2 * L1 (1+1=2)
Level 3 = 3.5 * L1 (2+1.5=3.5)
Level 4 = 5.5 * L1 (3.5+2=5.5)
Level 5 = 8 * L1 (5.5+2.5=8)
Level 6 = 11 * L1 (8+3=11)
Level 7 = 14.5 * L1 (11+3.5=14.5)
Level 8 = 18.5 * L1 (14.5+4=18.5)
Level 9 = 23 * L1 (18.5+4.5=23)
Level 10 = 28 * L1 (23+5=28)

Blackbeltmikey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ghost_Chili said:

Thanks

There is a link on the Funzio site that has all of the upgrade costs and times. It won't allow me to post here.

You can raid a building more than once as long and up to three times. After three it is destroyed.

Most reactions