What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote???necessary to buy

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the iPad come loaded with Keynote app? And if so why is it for sale at the app store?

CM
iPad should come tomorrow
who has been buying apps in anticipation...

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keynote does not come preloaded on iPad. Nor does any other iWork apps (Pages or Numbers).

Each of the iWork apps costs $9.99, making it $30 for the whole suite - which I highly recommend. The applications are awesome and very useful if you use them regularly on your computer or the Office counterparts.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I highly DO NOT recommend buying the suite for 30 bucks, if you use a PC at all or have to share files with someone who does. Only Pages can export to MS format (DOC) but neither Keynote or Numbers can export to PPT or XLS, whereas Documents 2 Go can. So if you need to turn a document into Microsoft formatting, which MOST people need (clients, friends, etc)...then your best bet is to NOT spend the 30 bucks on an app and then realize later you have to buy another app (like I did) to export the files to MS format for someone.

Most reactions