What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote App

sdlep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in Keynote and was deleted some to the presentations and I got one presentation "stuck" It appears the App wants me to do something with the presentation but I can not release it. The presentation is looking like it wants me to rename it but the keyboard won't come up. The title of the presentation has an 'X" next to the title. I have 'New Presentation" in the upper left corner and "My Presentations (2 of 4) in the center.

Nothing comes up for me to get out of the screan. How do I get back to seeing all my presentations?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Close the app by hitting the Home button. Now double tap the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap-hold one of the app icons until they wiggle and display the red minus sign. This removes the app from memory. Now tap on the main screen or Home button again to close the bar, and restart your app.

All should be normal. If not try restarting the iPad.

Hold down the power button for about three seconds. You'll get a power off slider. Go ahead and slide it off. Wait until the iPad completely shuts down and then restart it by holding down the power button for about three seconds again.

And if that doesn't' do the job you can still try a soft reset. Hold down the power and home button for about 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. Let go and wait for it to reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.

Most reactions

Latest posts