What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keyboard case

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone suggest the thinnest iPad 3 case with Bluetooth keyboard. One that doesn't add a lot of weight and bulk to the unit. Also works with turning off ipad when you close cover. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But can you put iPad in both portrait and landscape?

Is that some kind of requirement for you? You didn't mention it in your initial post, so you "but" comment seems kinda off.

The answer is yes, of course. However, the magnet doesn't work in portrait mode, but the iPad sits securely in portrait mode. In that sense, it is just like othe other ones on the market that don't have a magnet.

I added a picture showing the iPad in portrait position.

Last edited:
OP
D

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about a keyboard case called ROCK?

blackfilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read there's the new Luvvitt case, that's supposed to be the thinnest and lightest keyboard yet. Since it just appeared it's available at a introductory price of 69$ on amazon, so even less than the Logitech one. Haven't read any reviews on it yet, so i'm not sure how good it actually is.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure all of these different keyboards have their pros and cons. Some one should pick one of the others (above) and give a good review of it.

Most reactions

Latest posts